BCTech held the Graduation Ceremony for 450 students

Date Submitted: 01/04/2023

On March 31, 2023, Ba Ria – Vung Tau College of Technology (BCTech) held a graduation ceremony for 450 students, intermediate and regular college students.

Whether at the college or intermediate level of training, 100% of Ba Ria – Vung Tau College of Technology students in training professions are sent to practice enterprises. The school always attaches importance to and creates the best opportunity for students to integrate into the real working and practice environment at enterprises. Theoretical time at school only accounts for about 30%, the remaining 70% of students experience practical skills at enterprises. Experiencing the process of studying and working, BCTech students are always evaluated by businesses for having a good study attitude and a spirit of curiosity. Therefore, the vocational skills of BCTech students are quickly confirmed to satisfy businesses and employers and are officially invited to stay and work with an average starting salary of 6.5 million – 14 million/person/ month.

Currently, the labor market is always short of human resources in the professions that the school is training (Intermediate, College) such as: Welding, Metal Cutting, Mechanical Equipment Manufacturing, Mold Manufacturing, Electrical Engineering Industry, Air Conditioning and Air Conditioning Engineering, Mechatronics… Therefore, the school’s students are an important human resource for businesses. 100% of enterprises with recruitment needs are interested in and accompany the school to participate in training and advanced training of specialized modules at enterprises. In addition, the enterprise also has a scholarship policy to attract skilled human resources.

Some photos taken at the graduation ceremony:

Share on social networks

Share on social networks