Ba Ria – Vung Tau College of Technology (formerly Ba Ria – Vung Tau Vocational School) was established under the Decision No. 400 / QD-UB dated 21/8/1998 of the People’s Committee of Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province. In 2006, the school was renamed Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province Vocational School. On November 5, 2010, the school was upgraded to Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province Vocational College under the People’s Committee of Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province. From May 30, 2017, the school officially changed its name to Ba Ria – Vung Tau College of Technology (BCTECH).
Ba Ria – Vung Tau College of Technology is invested by the Government and the Provincial People’s Committee to become a high-quality school and the first college in Vietnam to be accredited and achieve Good according to the quality assessment framework. Ofsted of Great Britain. Ba Ria – Vung Tau College of Engineering and Technology has long affirmed its prestige and brand, is the leading vocational education institution in the country, training and supplying high quality human resources for Ba Ria – Vung Tau and neighboring provinces.
Currently, the school has 2 campuses in Dat Do district and Vung Tau city with a total area of 16 hectares, organizing training in many professions in the fields of: Electrical, Mechatronics, Mechanics, Automotive Technology, Information Technology, Food Processing, Fashion Garment and Accounting.
With motto “always innovate for high quality human resources”, Ba Ria – Vung Tau College of Technology is constantly improving in terms of facilities, modern equipment of international standards and 100% of highly qualified, healthy and seasoned faculty members. Experience and enthusiasm have been trained in countries with advanced education such as Japan, Korea, Australia, Germany, Denmark.
With many dedications to the cause of vocational education, Ba Ria – Vung Tau College of Technology was honored to be awarded the Second-class Labor Medal by the State President, the Government presented an excellent emulation flag and many noble awards. other. Based on that foundation, Ba Ria-Vung Tau College of Technology is gradually becoming a “high-quality school” and meeting international standards.
- Cooperating with Australia’s Chisholm Institute to organize an international college-level Mechatronics training program according to the Australian program.
- Cooperating with German training group AVESTOS to organize international-level training in welding and metal cutting profession according to the German program.
- Supported by the Danish Government to provide vocational training in Food Processing according to the project “Development of vocational education in Vietnam – Cooperation between Vietnam and Denmark”.
- The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) and the Japan CIESF Organization sent experts to support training in specialties such as: food technology, graphic design, mold making, Japanese .
- Cooperating with the British Council to build and develop the school’s quality assurance system in the direction of approaching a modern management model of international standards.
- Cooperating with Daegu University (Korea) to transfer students of the school to university in Korea.
- There is a full system of theoretical classrooms and practical workshops with modern equipment and machinery of international standards
- There are spacious dormitories, ensuring security for students who are far away.
- There is a canteen to ensure food hygiene and safety serving 24/24.
- Working area, lecture hall, library, conference hall are spacious, airy and fully equipped for students to study and live.
- Facilities for working overtime, cultural activities, physical training and sports of staff, teachers, students are rich and diverse.
Subjects & forms of enrollment
Admission: High school transcript.
Target audience: Graduate from high school or complete a high school cultural program.
Training period: 3 years.
Admission: junior high school, high school
Target audience: junior high school or equivalent or more
Training period: 2 years (apprenticeship only), 3 years (if additional cultural studies).
Admission: From the results of high school.
Audience: High school graduate.
Training period: 1 year.
The training period is less than 12 months.
Subjects of enrollment: According to the needs of learners.
Cooperating with domestic branded universities to train both working and studying system and connecting system from college to university (2 years).
Training for a short time
Training and retraining to improve skills to access new technologies for workers working in agencies and enterprises.
Tuition policy & Job opportunities
Tuition & Scholarship Policy
Junior high school graduates are exempted from 100% of high school fees.
College students of Welding, Metal Cutting, Manufacturing mechanical equipment are entitled to a 70% discount on tuition fees.
Policy students are considered for tuition fee exemption or reduction according to the State’s regulations
Students are entitled to the policy of scholarships, loans, and rewards according to the regulations of the public school.
Students and graduates are supported by the school to find jobs.
There are many opportunities to work in foreign enterprises.
Be registered for a trainee program in Japan or transfer to a university in Korea.