Over the years, Ba Ria – Vung Tau College of Engineering and Technology has always strengthened links with businesses in training, supporting students to practice, and at the same time increasing job opportunities for students after graduation. According to tracer reports in recent years, more than 95% of the school’s students have a job within 6 months after graduating, which further confirms the success of the school in training associated with businesses.
Ba Ria – Vung Tau College of Engineering and Technology has promoted the “order-based” training model. With this model, enterprises are directly involved in the process of training and evaluating students. And students will be able to practice on modern machinery and equipment of the enterprise, without paying fees and get a job at the enterprise right after graduation. Specifically, from 2012 up to now, the school has trained and ordered 800 employees under the Project on human resource development of supporting industries in BR-VT province with the professions of metal cutting, mechatronics and mold making. . Graduates are introduced to jobs, of which nearly 400 students work at Japanese enterprises.
In addition, the school has trained laborers according to the orders of Hang Viet Trading and Service Joint Stock Company, Department of Industry and Trade, Vietsovpetro… The graduates of the course are introduced to jobs for companies, oil and gas projects, mechanics, shipbuilding in the province.
In order to affirm the brand in the context of globalization and integration, the university has strengthened international cooperation with prestigious organizations, businesses and schools in the world such as:
- Cooperating with Australia’s Chisholm Institute to organize an international college-level Mechatronics training program according to the Australian program.
- Cooperating with German training group AVESTOS to organize international-level training in welding and metal cutting profession according to the German program.
- Supported by the Danish Government to provide vocational training in Food Processing according to the project “Development of vocational education in Vietnam – Cooperation between Vietnam and Denmark”.
- The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) and the Japan CIESF Organization sent experts to support training in specialties such as: food technology, graphic design, mold making, Japanese .
- Cooperating with the British Council to build and develop the school’s quality assurance system in the direction of approaching a modern management model of international standards.
- Cooperating with Daegu University (Korea) to transfer students of the school to university in Korea.
- From 2014 to 2020, every year Rosneft Vietnam Company and oil and gas investors in block 06.1 sponsored the school with a budget of 50,000 USD to train 6G advanced welding and advanced industrial electrical jobs for students. school member. There are 250 trainees who completed the training course and got a job right after graduation at ENTERPRISE operating in the oil and gas field with an average salary of about 12 million VND/month.
- In 2021, the company ZARUBEZHNEFT Vietnam sponsored a fund of 50,000 USD to provide free training for 50 trainees in the fabrication and installation of technological pipes and advanced industrial electrical professions.
Promoting training associated with businesses, Ba Ria – Vung Tau College of Engineering and Technology maintains cooperative relationships with more than 100 enterprises, production, business, trade and service establishments to bring students to practice, practice and work after graduation.
The school’s training program has 70% of practice time, of which the practice at enterprises accounts for 35% to 50%. This is an important foundation for students after graduation to firmly take on tasks and job positions at enterprises and production facilities without the need for re-training.