Job Code: 6340302
Training time: 3 years (6 semesters)
Forms of training: Formal
Admission form: Admission
Enrollment object: High school graduate or equivalent
Tuition: 12,480,000 VND/school year (10 months)
Job Code: 5340302
Training time: 2 years (4 semesters)
Forms of training: Formal
Admission form: Admission
Enrollment object: High school graduate or higher or equivalent
Tuition: Free tuition for students graduating from secondary school to continue to high school
Accounting is one of the important operations in every business, in order to grasp and implement the provisions of laws and policies related to finance, accounting, auditing, tax… Accounting really plays a role. advisory role, providing important economic and financial information for leaders, serving decision-making and ensuring financial security for the business to operate continuously and in a healthy manner.
The Business Accounting program aims to train human resources working in accounting majors. The program is designed to provide students with knowledge and skills: collecting and processing accounting data; asset tracking and management; salary calculation for employees; As the price of the product; prepare tax reports, financial statements; Proficient in the use of accounting software.
- Collecting and processing accounting information and data, accounting documents through arising economic operations such as the purchase and sale of goods, tools, and fixed assets… money/spending money,…;
- Accounting for economic and economic transactions arising related to accounting practices such as: payment accounting, warehouse accounting, salary accounting, fixed asset accounting, tools and equipment, price accounting accounting, sales accounting, hotel and restaurant accounting, construction accounting, career administrative accounting.
- Prepare and manage receipts and payments according to forms to serve as a basis for the cashier to collect and spend money.
- Monitor and manage debt;
- Carry out transactions with the bank: withdraw money, transfer money, pay via card, compare documents, bank auxiliary books, …
- Handling and accounting when inventory is detected excess, shortage of inventory;
- Checking and monitoring the inventory rotation (Import-Export-Inventory), monthly stock reports and product norms;
- Make stock receipts – inventory to monitor and control the situation of import – export – inventory at all stages and parts in the production system, promptly propose the planning of reserves;
- Prepare an allocation of prepaid expenses, tools, etc., and account for those allocations;
- Monitor, manage, calculate and depreciate fixed assets;
- Monitor, identify and update documents on fixed assets, tools, instruments for verification of fixed assets, tools and instruments upon import;
- Update fixed assets increase and decrease, make a list of fixed assets increase and decrease each month, year;
- Gather costs of capital construction, costs of fixing fixed assets, costs of repairing workshops, making final settlement of capital construction, costs of repair and completion;
- Making minutes of property handover and responsibilities to use assets, minutes of liquidation of fixed assets;
- Making fixed asset cards, fixed asset books, fixed asset records…
- Provide data and related documents on fixed assets at the request of the accounting department;
- Calculating salaries for officials and employees and making deductions according to salary;
- Build a pay period with working hours, start and end dates, base value to calculate…
- Making detailed accounting documents and reports, summarizing and analyzing the situation of using working time, using the salary fund, the social insurance fund, proposing effective measures to exploiting labor potential, increasing labor productivity.
- Calculate personal income tax and declare personal income tax.
- Monitor and calculate actual production costs for each product;
- Calculating business results at the unit;
- Calculation and determination of payable taxes;
- Prepare tax reports according to regulations;
- Make reports on the use of invoices;
- Prepare financial statements according to regulations;
- Adjustment of exchange rates in relation to foreign currencies;
- Corporate financial planning;
- Building management accounting reports of enterprises;
- Analysis of a number of economic and financial indicators of enterprises;
- Identify vouchers and record accounting operations of revenues and expenditures, funding sources, agency funds in administrative and non-business units;
- Monitor and check the implementation of the norms of material costs, labor costs, costs of using construction machines and other estimated costs of each construction contract;
- Proficient in the use of accounting software;
Taking on accounting positions in manufacturing, trading, service, restaurant, hotel, school, hospital, public administrative and non-business units,… such as:
- Chief accountant.
- Sales Accounting.
- Accounting payment.
- Accounting liabilities.
- Payroll Accounting.
- Fixed asset accounting.
- Tax accounting.