I. DOCUMENTS INCLUDED
– Admission application form (Download the form here)
– Curriculum vitae (Download the form here)
– 02 copies of high school/secondary school diploma or provisional graduation certificate (notarized)
– 01 copy of high school or junior high school transcript (notarized)
– 02 copies of birth certificate (notarized)
– 02 copies of household registration book (notarized)
– 01 copy of ID card/CCCD (notarized)
– 04 3×4 color photos (full name, date of birth on the back)
– Copy of certificate of priority (if any)
– Application form for tuition waiver (Download the form here)
II. HOW TO REGISTER
1. Register directly at the Admissions Office at 02 campuses of the school
Step 1: Receive a free application at the school’s admissions office and be advised and guided by staff on how to apply.
Step 2: Fill in the forms included in the application and prepare other documents according to the instructions on the cover of the application.
Step 3: Submit your application at the admissions office or by post.
Step 4: Admission according to the notice of the school.
2. Register online
Step 1: Access website dangkyonline.bctech.edu.vn and enter information on the online application form
Step 2: Within 2 days after successful registration, the school contacted to confirm information, advise candidates and add candidates to Zalo group.
Step 3: Candidates prepare documents in Table of Contents andapply at the admissions office or by post.
Step 4: Look up admission information at List of successful candidates.
Step 5: Follow the admission procedures according to the notice of the school.
3. Contact us for advice and registration of learning needs through
– Message on the school’s Fanpage page: facebook.com/cdktcnbrvt
– Hotline, Zalo: 0822500097
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ Admissions office at campus 1 (Thanh Tan quarter, Dat Do town, Dat Do district, BR-VT province): (0254) 3866420, (0254) 3654420
+ Admissions Office 2 (3/2 street, ward 11, Vung Tau city): (0254) 3581703