The Industrial Electrical profession plays a role of stabilizing and developing the power transmission system to serve industrial production, agriculture, trade and service activities, and the Industrial Electrical profession designs and constructs the power transmission system. , ensure stable power transmission throughout the system, connect the production system, operate industrial electrical machines and other power-using systems. Graduates are able to:
- Installation and connection of civil and industrial power supply systems.
- Installation and connection of industrial signal transmission systems.
- Install, connect, program and operate LPC programming equipment.
- Install and test electric actuators.
- Install and test pneumatic control equipment.
- Operation and Maintenance of industrial electrical equipment.
- Repair and maintenance of AC motors and small capacity transformers.